Our Signature Tech Programmes
Trusted by over 100 schools in Singapore
It doesn’t matter that we have taught over 10,000 students in more than 100 educational institutions in Singapore. At the end of the day, we are supremely focused on just one thing – your child.
- Personalized Curriculum Roadmap
- 1 : 3 Teacher-Student Ratio
- 1 : 1 Equipment-Student Ratio
- Flexible Make-up
- Authorized Education Partner by Info-communications Media Development Authority
- Trusted by over 100 MOE and International Schools
- Coverage by major mainstream media
- Competition Winning Track Record
Satisfied Parents & Happy Students
Creating Ripples Lately...
The Seoul National University of Education (SNUE) is a government-run institution which provides training for future public elementary school teachers in South Korea. We have established a working relationship to research and study the ICT education for elementary students in Singapore and Korea.
Congratulations to winning teams representing ripplecreate at this year’s 3D-tronics competition – a digital-making national infocomm challenge. Our teams scored the winning entry in the “Most Intelligent Machine” (Junior Category) and emerged runner up for “Best Timing” (Junior Category)!